Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Girlfriend...




Your body's cold Hope is lost I can't let go Can I die with you so we can never grow old? Count the times With this note you left behind As I read the words I hear you telling me why Too late, too late I never said good bye Can't even ask you why And now I'm wasting away in my own misery I hope you've finally gone to a place where you belong My sadness shows As your name is carved in stone Can't erase the words, the reality grows I wish I died On that night right by your side So just kill me now, let the good times roll Will you wait for me? When I see you on the other side You won't have to wait too long Yeah, yeahWill you come to me?When you're safely to the other side 'cause here I don't belong Away in my own misery I hope you've finally gone to a place where you belong….

_  Matt ...