Thursday, September 9, 2010

The ghost guitarist Part -1







I have had paranormal experiences throughout my life but I have
never been harmed in any way whatsoever. Maybe I never let it get into my head. This particular incident though shook me a bit.

Now, getting to the point of what exactly happened. I was in the 11th grade, and I stayed alone in Haridevpur (Kolkata). at that time. It was a rented accommodation. I stayed in the ground floor and the owner and his family stayed upstairs, but mine was completely separate. My bedroom was just beside the corridor to the kitchen. But the house was in a bizarre fashion. I had to take a full turn through the front room to get to the kitchen after crossing the corridor.

As usual, I would study till 1 a.m. and then go to sleep and that night nothing was too unusual. After switching off the lights, I went to bed and was fast asleep. I am in dream of cameron diaz ( my dream girl ) After around 45 minutes or so, I heard something and my sleep got disturbed n destroy my dream . It was still dark, but I could clearly hear the sound of someone walking in the corridor. The person was playing acoustic guitar which is very common in India. I could not believe my ears and I thought that it must be the house owner’s son who was just 17 years then. and moreover it was almost 2 a.m. Strange enough, the person or the sound never moved beyond the corridor. This continued for another 15 minutes, then I decided to get up and switch on the lights. All of a sudden, the sound stopped. I checked the entire house, but I couldn’t find anything unusual.

The next day I asked the owner if they were awake late at night. He confirmed that they went to sleep around 11 p.m. and no one got up that night. I still could not believe what I heard last night; I thought I must have cooked it up in my brain.



To be continued………………