Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Rehab Center

                                               

    





28th June 2012.

I was staying in a 3 month rehabilitation program. There were four of us in the room.

One night I awoke  at 3:00 a.m.(which is how it has always been for me)
and I saw an apparition on the wall kind of floating above one of the other girls that was

Sleeping. It was a very clear image .She had a towel on her head like she just
got out of the shower. She looked pasty white with dark circles under her eyes
and looked tired. Her face was clear  and I was a little wearing a bathrobe.

She just kept staring at me  and she seemed very sad. I was a little frightened
at fast and then I realized she was an addict who had struggled like me. I kept

staring at her then I told her it was okay, that she could go home now. I then
closed my eyes. This all took place within a 20- minute time span.

I could not go back to sleep so I got up to have cigarette. There was another
girl sitting outside that had been there for a while. I told her what I had seen

and described the girl  in detail. She started shaking and became visible upset.
She told me the story of that girl I saw. she had been a client at the facility.
She was a beautiful girl that sang and played guitar. she was well liked.

But as I said, she was an addict. One night she couldn't take it anymore
and blotted out of the facility. She was hit by an oncoming train and was killed
.
Nobody knew if she did this on purpose or not, but the consensus was she
Committed suicide. It had happened one month ago.

The next morning, I spoke to one of the counselors about this.
I described the girl face then showed me a picture of the girl. It was the face
exactly as I had seen it.